Beijing recently released the first batch of ten application scenario projects, with a total investment of over three billion yuan(436.8 million U. S. dollars), reported Beijing Daily on June 24, 2019.
The ten projects mainly focus on city’s refined management, livelihood improvement and other fields.
They have a wider demand for new technologies and products in following industries, including AI, energy conservation and environment protection, IT of new generation, medicine and healthcare as well as intelligent manufacturing.
Once applied, they will greatly improve the public’s learning, working, medical service and pension service experience.
The ten application scenario projects to be constructed in 2019 are as follows,
1. Fengtai Innovation Center
2. Wenyu River Park
3. The Exhibition Center of Future Science City
4. China National Convention Center Phase II
5. Liangxiang College Town
6. The First West Zone of Fengtai Branch of Zhongguancun Science Park
7. Residents Pension Rehabilitation Service Center
8. AI medical image analysis demonstration project
9. City intelligent integrated management demonstration project
10. The demonstration project of intelligent bullet train within city field